lauantai 4. kesäkuuta 2011

SUMMER!

Hi Guys!!

So I'm today was the last day of school, and also my last day in junior high ( I think that's what it's called)!!!! And now I've got summer vacatioooon!!!! Yaaay!!!
So anyway, back to the school thing. All the ninth graders got their umm... school leaving certificates? wtf ( I dunno what it's called), and I think I did pretty well ^^

So anyway, here's my outfit:



Yeah, the picture's a bit blurry but I didn't have much time in the morning




Here's a closer picture of the shoes: 




From Spirit Store



Here's the certificate thingy and a rose:






#  hadtocamwhorewiththerose



Okies, that's that. I'll do a post about the Stockholm cruise later( there's not much pics anyway), and on Monday I'm going to Sweden again, but Göteborg this time ~

Bye Bye!!

5 kommenttia:

  1. love those shoes <3 you are cute!
    and you look very skinny :o
    but i love your legs <3
    :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. みえーちゃん

    Thank you <3 haha and you're WAY cuter <3

    VastaaPoista
  3. @nami
    oh my god thank you cutie (>へ<。)!
    Im really happy you think so but i think you are more cute! Love your hair~ Make more pictures of you and your outfits!!!(◎>∀<◎)

    VastaaPoista
  4. i love your first and last pics
    you are soooo cute

    VastaaPoista
  5. みえーちゃん
    Haha thank you!<3 And yeah I'll try to

    Rui
    Thank you! <3

    VastaaPoista