sunnuntai 5. kesäkuuta 2011

Quick post about the STHLM cruise

Hi!!!!
So here's a short post about the Stockholm cruise last week. There's not that much pictures cause I didn't have much time to camwhore, but here's a couple from the day we left:



My outfit that day

Random camwhoring in the harbour

camwhoring with Kia

Pretty sunset ( tho it doesn't look as pretty as it did irl)

Blurry picture of a strawberry drink I had to celebrate my friend Sofia's birthday ( which was that day)




What I bought in Stockholm from Bik Bok
Okay, that's all the pics from the trip. Now I should pack for tomorrow when I'm leaving to Göteborg. So excited!!!

                                                                    Bye Bye!

2 kommenttia:

  1. cute pictures girl!i really like your clothes!
    black matches you well^^
    and i want you to wear your new pants from stockholm! they are very stylish! <3

    VastaaPoista
  2. みえーちゃん
    Thank you! <33

    VastaaPoista