torstai 23. kesäkuuta 2011

Nerd glasses...

...do not look good on me.


Umm.. yeah so this is another random update, because I want to blog, but I have nothing to blog about (and nobody even reads this...idiot). So anyway, I'm just gonna post some random pics of me camwhoring, cause that seems to be the only thing holding this blog together... dramatic
But that's actually why I started my blog, because I needed to do something with my camwhoring pics, or people would be like " why are 99% of the pictures on your camera/ laptop of you?". Hmm, yeah I'm weird I guess ( or very self-absorbed?) Okiees, so let's start with the pics:




random outfit

camwhoring with nerdglasses and veeeery little makeup ( it was a sunday)



Okay, I think that was all. Tomorrow I'm going to my cousin's summer cottage to celebrate midsummer. I was supposed to celebrate it with my friends, but after a certain incident, my mom kinda lost it, so I now a whole weekend of family fun awaits me. Woohoo!!!! No actually it's not that bad, my cousins are nice, the only thing that bothers me is that I have to be with my parents.. and my stupid sisters...


Okay, whining again....
So anyway, hope you all have I nice midsummer!!!

Bye Bye!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti