tiistai 31. toukokuuta 2011

SHIT

Guess what people?
I broke my phone fml.

Well thank god it wasn't very expensive! And now I might get a new one sooner. Except the phone I want is only sold in Japan goddammit! Or well,  you can get it in Finland, but not in the colour I want, which is this:






So unfaiiir!!!! Why can't they have the pink edition in other countries tooo???!!!! I reallyyyyy want this phonee!!!!


Ummm whining again heheee......

But whatever, it's my blog so I wright what I like ( and anywayyyy I don't think my X amount of readers care lol)


Okay soo anyway, I should pack for tommorrow! ^^  BYE



                                      

(Hahaa yeah wtf? I just randomly started listening to this, and then I noticed the russian version which I had never heard, and I think it's better than the english one)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti