torstai 30. kesäkuuta 2011

Do not do this at home

Hi!
So last night I did something really stupid. I took out my tape on  extensions in the middle of the night, without this solution that makes the glue in the tape easier to get off your hair( and obviously also whitout proffesional help). And now I've got glue in my hair. Very annoying! Oh, and also, when I'd taken out the extensions, I found out that my hair had gotten really thin -_-    So now, my hair looks like this:


yeah..... my expression looks really stupid but whatev, you can still see what the hair looks like ( and also, lazyday makeup again T_T and it's NOT a Sunday)

So yeah, this was really stupid of me, but at least I got rid of the extensions, they were bothering me very much ( tho I'm not sure if they really bothered me as much as glue in my hair -.-)


But nothing can be done about it now, so I guess I'll just have to live with it.

Well, I'm off to sleep now, good night!


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti