keskiviikko 8. kesäkuuta 2011

Göteborg day 1

Hii!!! I'm back now!!!!!

Sooo I've decided to write separately about the first day and the second and third days because, well I'm really tired lol.
Anyway, here's my outfit the first day:




wearing the new shorts

Andd, of course camwhoringg:



Then I left for the plane.

random window pic lol

Haha, I bet I really embarrased myself on the plane, cause I hadn't flied in like three years lol and I was taking loads of pictures from the window.

Haha, okayy let's move on.

Me and Nea at Arlanda airport trying out gorgeus hats from Gant




Back on the plane again


Then we landed to Göteborg blabla and here's some pics from our way to the hotel:


There was loads of this kind of cool old houses

This is our hotel, Scandic Opalen

And our hotel room


Pretty soon after coming to the hotel, we decided to go to the amusement park, Liseberg.

haha, you can't see it that well, but there's a bunny in the trafic light thingyy

Feeling sick after a ride lol


Nea explaining something and Kia listening very carefully wtf


Me eating a Burger King cheeseburger which taste like shit

view from the ferris wheel


Okay, that's all for today, nightie night people!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti