lauantai 18. kesäkuuta 2011

Random update incase I die

Okay, Hi! You're probably wondering wtf the posts title is about... so ummm well I just watched Final Destination 1 & 2... and now I'm a bit scared lol

Sooo let's get on with this post. I actually don't have much to share, just some outfit and camwhoring pics. Oh andd, guess what? I made it to the high school I applied to! I'm really proud of my self!!!!  Haha! There's to all the people who thought I wouldn't make it ( tho not probably my readers since I haven't talked much about this)!!
Okay, anyway, here's some very random outfit the other day:


very schoolgirlish, I know

Oh yeah, and also, I've been wondering if I should cut my bangs back or grow them out? What do you think? See for yourself:


sorry for very blurry pic. I was camwhoring on the bus. Alone. Foreveralone.
.
.
.

Okayyy..... So which do you think is better?

2 kommenttia: