keskiviikko 15. kesäkuuta 2011

Göteborg days 2 & 3

Hi there people!

So it's been like what? A week? Well whatever but I think it's about time I write about the last two days in Göteborg, so that I can start telling about other stuff.

Soo let's start with some pictures:




My outfit the second day ( or how it was supposed to look like)
                              But because of the weather it ended up looking like this:

Not nearly as nice wtf

So anyway, on the second day we mostly went shopping, so here's some pics from the mall and our way back from there:

Trying out hats again, this time in Accent ( wtf are you doing, Kia?)

Super cute bag that I wanted but couldn't afford :( 

missing the tram lol

walking to the hotel

random plants

umm... random pic? wtf

our hotel

So then, to what I bought ( didn't buy much cause Sweden is fuckin expensive... for my wallet at least)


Nailpolish ( sorry for the bad pic, but I think you can still get an idea of the colour)

One- sleeved tunic from Cubus

                              And what I should've bought:

Sunglasses ( these are Nea's )

So that's all the pis from the second day, lets move on to the last.

We left pretty early, but we still had time to do some stuff.


Like hang in the hotel jacuzzi!!!

We also went to this place with a really good view over Göteborg.





Then we went to this fishmarket place, that smelled awful!



And look at this fish! It almost gave me a heart attack!

Wouldn't want to swim in the same water as it!



And this fish was so HUGE! It almost gave me a heart attack too!


Then we left for the airport, and I was really hungry, so guess what I bought?

CHOCOLATE!

And here's the only picture I got of my outfit that day:

From a toilet in Copenhagen airport yay




Okay, so that's all the pics I've got. I'll probably update again soon, since the weather is so shitty.

Bye Bye!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti