keskiviikko 8. joulukuuta 2010

Sorry (;__;)

Sorry for not updating last week like I promised ;___; Our internet hasn't been working when I've been meaning to update and I've been really tired and blah blah blah. Okay but anyways, here's some pics from the skopping center like I promised. (lol, I didn't buy any
of the stuff I tryed on -_-)




My outfit that day (and my new shoes!)






A really cute poncho I tryed on ^^ But it was way too excpensive, so I couldn't buy it ;__;





I really like this outfit and I would've loved to buy it ;__;


And here's the stuff I bought:



Some make-up n__n




New lashes that I've already destroyed T_T




And this shirt from Zara
Oh and btw, all the stuff I tryed on was from H&M.



Oh yeah, and I cut full bangs again cause I got really pissed off with my long bangs getting in my eyes >__<
Sorry the pic is really shaky -.- Bad cam T_T
But that's all for today, Bye bye! ^^

( and I won't make any promises about blogging soon, cause I obviously can't keep them -_-)




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti