perjantai 17. joulukuuta 2010

New hair & latest buys

So today I was at the hair salon. I didn't actually do that much to my hair, I just got more highlights so it's blonder now. ^^ I'm also gonna get new extensions soon, probably ones that are 60 cm (the ones I have now are about 40 cm).




Here's a couple of hairstyles I've had lately:







On thursday












On friday (lol I look like Cleopatra/a poodle) And my hair didn't even stay like that!!!








And here's what I bought today : New lashes! Finally! I've been wearing my old ones for like two months -__- (almost) !


Two paires of top lashes and one pair of bottom lashes ~





I was supposed to take a pic of my new hair, but the lighting in my room is really bad, so I'll take a picture of it later. It doesn't even look that different from before so...

But I guess that's all for today, bye bye!

1 kommentti:

  1. WOOOOO YEEAAAHHH EBBBA WE LOOOOVE UR HAAAIR !!!!!!! NEW PICTURES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH <333333333 isin't it nice when we come here and leave comments !?!??!?!??!?!!??!!??! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    VastaaPoista