sunnuntai 28. marraskuuta 2010

Quick update

HI! Sorry for no update in a while, I've been really tired and uninterested of blogging. -_- It seems like all I do nowdays is go to school, come home, and start sleeping.
.... Okay not really, in the end of the week I did go to my friends and stuff like that, but I've still been really tired.
Right now i should probably be sleeping and not blogging, but I really wanted to update. Tho I really don't have much to update about.... I just have one pic from today. but I'll probably update tomorrow or on Tuesday, since I'm going to see a movie and maybe shopping tomorrow. Yeah I know, not the most interesting thing in the world, but at least I have a chance to take pics ^^





So this is my makeup today, again weird posing... But anyways my makeup was a bit different then usually, and I think I'll start doing it like this, because it takes less time to do it ~

I wish I would've taken a picture of today's outfit cause I kinda liked it n__n lol...

Oh, and I just realized I still haven't been to the hair salon T_T stupid mom, she never has money... -.-
And btw, I finally got new shoes!!! I'll post a pic of them tomorrow or on Tuesday ^^
But until then, Bye Bye! ~

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti