keskiviikko 15. joulukuuta 2010

Something that was supposed to be a short update

Hi!

I really shouldn't be updating cause I have this HUGE project that I have to do for school, but I wanted to update ^^




So I went shopping on Monday, and here's what i bought:






















Both from Zara. n__n








My outfit that day ^^


.......





and a shocking huge picture of my face >__<


Btw speaking of shocks, today I got really shocked, when I watched my ex-favourite band An Cafe's, (which is now on hiatus) vocalist Miku's new band's ( Lc5) song. ( Okay did that sentence make any sence?) I dunno why I watched it, I just randomly started thinking about An cafe, and then I remembered that Miku was in a new band, and I wanted to hear one of their songs. So I listened to their debut single, Loveless, and watched the music video. And I almost (almost!!!) cried when I saw it. Because it was so saaaad!!!! ;____; And i was so not used to that, cause An cafe's music is really happy and stuff, and this was just so... depressing!!!
And then I had to watch it over and over because I felt sorry for Miku, because I remember he was really depressed on the video where they(An cafe) commented on their upcoming hiatus.
And then I read the english lyrics to Loveless, and they were so sad!!! ;_______;
I really hope Miku isn't depressed anymore :(.


Why do I even care though? I'm not a An cafe or Miku fan anymore.... -__-






Okay, so after writing this interesting novelle, I think I'll end this post
Bye Bye!!!! ^

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti