sunnuntai 19. joulukuuta 2010

Good Evening ~

OMGGGG!!!!! ONLY FIVE DAYS TO CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAAAAIT!!!!
Hmm.. is it obvious I'm exited about christmas? lol...


But anyways, today we had this kinda party- type of thing. Like some of our relatives ( my cousins & there families, my aunt & uncle) came to us and we had glog and gingerbread & stuff.
Haha, well it wasn't actually a party, it was more like... I dunno... a tea party? wtf

Well anyways, here's today's outfit:








A closer pic of my hair & make

Oh, and I tryed to take a picture of my new hair, but you can't really see any difference ( except I'm not wearing my exte)



It looks just a bit lighter maybe


That's all for today, Bye Bye~~~
( I was about to wright good night, but then I realized it's only 6:10 PM here.... I guess the darkness messes me up -__-)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti