tiistai 2. marraskuuta 2010

2 first TET- days


So yesterday my TET-started! ^^ ( If you don't know what TET is, read this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TET lol) Anyways, I love it!!!! WAAAAAY better then being in school!!! I have more time to be a camwhore ( even if you probably haven't noticed it from my blog, I used to take LOTS of pics of myself), I actually get to eat during the day ( the food in finnish schools = pure crap) and no homework ( = more time to write my blog! Okay no, I actually have a life, believe it or not)!!!!!! So you can see why I like it? Hohoo! I never wanna go back to school!!!!



But anyways, here's some pics from today:








My skin colour looks really uneaven here... T_T




Todays outfit n__n ( This is in my parents room, I don't have weird paintings hanging on my walls ...lol)
With my new jacket ^ ( sorry,bad quality -_- I need a new camera >_<)
But anyway, that's all for now! Bye bye

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti