perjantai 12. marraskuuta 2010

Crappy hair

So yeah, no pics of me today. Today I'm gonna talk about the problem that is my hair. My hair is a BIG problem. I've got like 10 cm long roots ( tho I haven't actually dyed my hair, I've only got highlights, but anyway), my extensions are really dry and look kinda fake nowdays and they're also a bit lighter than my own haircolour -_-. And anyways, I'm sick of my hair colour but I'm not sure what colour I want to dye it to...



But here's some hairstyles I really like:





Tsubasa's hair. I really like this colour n__n I believe it's called strawberry? (the colour) At least someone on Tumblr called it that.







Found this on tumblr too n_n dunno who it is...







Dunno who this is either :P






Yumachi's hair n__n love love love








Gugu's hair is really gorgeus too ^^ I'd wear extensions with it tho n__n





So yeah we'll have too see what I'll do. I'll probably go to the hair salon next week n__n

But I'll probably update on sunday, after Yumachi's & Aina's concert^^ Can't wait!


That's all for today. BYE BYE!


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti