maanantai 8. marraskuuta 2010

Some outfits & random whining

Waaah!!!! (lol) So as you probably know, (or maybe you don't) it's Yumachi's & Aina's concert/showcase/whatever you wanna call it, on Sunday.... And I have no idea what to wear!!!! And also, my hair & nails look terrible!!! And I really don't know what to do, since I have no money! Maybe I should take a loan? lol... Well anyways, I have to figure something out, or I'll look like shit there! And also, I want to go to Tsukicon on Saturday too, but I have no one to go there with me . ;__;



.


.


.


.



Haha, okay nice to start a post by whining about everything :P Anyways, what I was really supposed to do was share some pics of my recent outfits and stuff. So here goes:




Wednesday


Thursday



what I would've worn on Friday,
but then I got sick ><


Today








Rudolf the red nosed raindeer... lol, how come my nose always ends up looking so red? -_-


So that's pretty much all I've got to say, oh, and sorry for my lack of update last week -.- I'll try to update more this week n__n BYE BYE!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti