sunnuntai 31. lokakuuta 2010

Weekend & stuff

Hoho! I'm back. Bet you missed me huh? Haha yeah sure. Okay lol :P
Well anyway, on Friday I went to Helsinki with Daniela to get our tickets to Yumachi's and Aina's showcase. Hoho can't wait for it! n__n We also took purikura but I don't have a scanner, and we couldn't send the pics to neither of our phones, so too bad for you, now you won't get to see are fabulous purikura! Muahhahahahaaaaa!!!! Okay, bet you didn't even want to.....?-_-

But anyways, here's a pick of my makeup that day:



I don't know if you can see it, but it's darker then normally. I used to do my makeup like this.
Very intresting huh? lol.....


Me and the ticket. Haha, and no I'm not drunk in this pic.
( lol, bet no one thought so til I said it -_-)
The next day we had school -____- Bleh, school on a Saturday sucks! >__<
In the night we were supposed to watch Halloween, but after watching like 20 minutes of it, we turned it of because we got super scared. (lol) But seriously, it's a really sick movie! ;___; Maybe some people don't think that, but it was waaaaaaaaayyyy to scary for me. And I usually don't get scared of horror movies. ( okay, who am I kidding, yes I do. T_T But not this much!)
I don't have any pics from there, except for this one:

This is the view from the cottage.
So that's pretty much all I've got to say. I have to go sleep early, cause I've slept very little this week.
Oh, and no school for 2 weeks! I've got TET. n___n
Well I'm off! Bye!




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti