perjantai 4. marraskuuta 2011

Hey bitches, I'm updating!

Yaaay! Okay so a lot has been going on recently; exam week, a not-so-sweet 16 and internet lagging to name a few. But I'm updating now, so be proud of me ( at least I am)! I just realised it's November already! It doesn't look like it out there but still... WINTER'S OFFICIALLY HERE!( I mean almost, because it hasn't snowed yet and I think it isn't officially winter until it snows, but you get my point)

Okay this isn't going to be a very interesting post, because I haven't really been camwhoring or done anything that's worth to wright about ( yeah I said a lot has been going on, but nothing I wanna share with everyone) But, I felt like blogging because it's been such a long time since last post (is it just me, or do I say the same on every post?), and I want to start blogging regularely again, because I'm tired of doing nothing, and I feel that if I start blogging again, that will make me do something so that I have somehthing to blog about.


Okaayyyy so that was a lot of talk about crap, so here's some random picture to make this post a little more interesting:


                                  Janina, Me and Kia. This is from our mini road trip last summer.

Goooood I miss summer ;_____; Well at least it's Christmas soon!


Okay so that's all I've got to say, Byes!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti