tiistai 8. marraskuuta 2011

Darkness....

Hi people!!!
I'm here to share todays outfit and some random camho pic. And also talk random shit as always.

Okay so the title to this post sounds super random and dramatic wtf
But you see, I just realized that we've gotten to the part of the year when it's really dark. Since Finland is so close to the northern polar circle (?) it gets really dark here in winter ( okay maybe you knew that but whatever). And today when I came home from school, the sun had almost set! So basically, I leave home before the sun has risen, and I come home when it has set. Really depressing!!! Of course, the same happens every year, but I haven't really noticed it this well before... Wonder why? Maybe this year, I've just gotten to a point were I only see the negative things in life.... okay deep shit wtf, let's move to something less depressing!

Soooo here's todays outfit ( picture taken with shitty phone camera as my camera is still broken):





Recently I've been wearing a lot of super boring stuff, so this outfit was at least a bit nicer then usually


And camho pic of the day:

I tried to remove the red eyes and now it looks like I have heterochromia D:



Okay, that's it for today.

Byeeee!








Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti