tiistai 15. marraskuuta 2011

Genius

HI!
I've been meaning to update since like friday, but everytime I turned my computer on it said that I don't have any network connections available. The internet did, however work on the other computers. So today, when it still didn't work, I desided to troubleshoot it to find out what's wrong. And the troubleshooting thingy said I didn't have that thing that connects you to the wireless network on! And at least on my laptop ( and probably on a lot of other ones too) you turn it on from this button on the keybord, and if it's not on, the light  on it is red, and when you turn it on it turns blue ( hope that was clear enough?) . So it should've been pretty obvious it wasn't on, but I, being such a genius, didn't realize it. But at least I learned to be more observant in the future right?(.... Okay actually it was like the third time this happened... I guess some people never learn huh?)


Okay, enough with the small talk.
Here's some outfits that I wore last week and yesterday:




Thursday

Friday

Yesterday

 And what's a blog post without some camwhoring pics?





Is it just me, or do I look a bit cross-eyed in this pic?




Okay, that's it for today! Now I have continue studying for my Biology test tomorrow.....


                                                           Byeeees!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti