sunnuntai 3. kesäkuuta 2012

Why I never have money

Heya!
So we didn't go shopping on Thursday as planned, but we went on Friday instead. Anyway, here's what I bought:





Both from H&M.
I was supposed to where this outfit yesterday when it was the last day of school, but it was way too cold so I wore the top with a pare of jeans instead.

Last night was kind of ... interesting. We got our bags checked by cops at least three times. We were supposed to spend the evening at Hietaniemi beach, but the whole place was full with cops, and it was raining so we spent the evening at a playground in Ylästö. Sounds very fun right?
It wasn't really that bad tho, and I did have a lot of fun, so I guess it turned out okay.
              
Now I'm really tired tho , so I'll probably just chill at home and watch a movie or something. 
That's probably what I'll be doing all week since the weather is sucky and the weather reports show no change in the suckiness.
Also, I have no money because I've spent it all on food and the stuff I bought on Friday. 95 per cent of my money goes to food, because I'm always super hungry when I go somewhere and I can't control myself. I'm always like " Oh, this doesn't cost so much, you still have loads of money, buying this won't hurt", while a little voice inside of me is like " WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING, STUPID BITCH?!". Sadly  I hardly ever listen to that voice, so within a couple of days, all my money is gone.

I think this is a serious issue, and it'll probably cause me big problems in the future, so I should probably try and do something about it. Also, maybe I should talk to a psychiatrist about hearing voices in my head....



1 kommentti: