keskiviikko 13. kesäkuuta 2012

N&E's Sexy Seventeen!


Hello!
Posting this a bit later then I planned but whatever!

Saturday was awesome, as expected, Thank you Nea and Erika!


Lalaalalalaaa okay let's skip straight to the pics!



This is what I originally planned to wear, but it was really cold, and I thought the outfit looked stupid with  leggings, so I
wore this instead:

I ended up regretting it later, because the shirt made me look fat ><

Make up & Hair
The hair made me look like a single mom from the 70's... or 80's, not sure


The food for the evening! 


Okay, that's all the pics I'm gonna post from that evening, because the rest is kinda... blurry
And also I look like a troll with my fuzzy hair....

Otherwise the evening went very well, and as I already said, it was an awesome party!


Oh, and yesterday I went shopping and bought this shirt from Zara:


Gotta love crappy webcam pics <3

Close up of the spiky things around the collar ( and lovely worn nailpolish)

Other then that I haven't done much recently, just been enjoying the lovely summer weather <3

So that's all folks, See ya! 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti