sunnuntai 13. maaliskuuta 2011

Sunday


Me atm

Okay no that's a lie, I took this pic 15 minutes ago ( okay wtf?)
Anyway, today I went to GoExpo (it's a sport/ activity exhibition or something) with my cousins. It was really fun ^^ Too bad I don't have any pics from there

There was this place where you could go rollerskating for free, and it was really nice, though my feet really started to hurt so I had to stop -_-

Then there was this place with these poles that you could climb on ( or do poledancing on ) but it was really difficult. My cousin managed to climb all the way up on it ( they were like maybe 3-4 meters high) but he's a monkey (wtf)

Oh yeah, and then there was a place where you could try different bikes. I tried this electric bike that like moved on it's own after pedaling for a short time. It was really cool ^^
And the staff guys that gave me the bike were really hot lol.

Oh and btw here's my outfit & hair today


It was supposed to be sailor styled
but I didn't have a blue cardigan so it
turned out kinda bleh -.-


Lol my bangs are way too long -_-




And here's some random pic

lol I look super tired
Okay, pretty much it.
Bye bye!


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti