perjantai 11. maaliskuuta 2011

Shocked

Hi!
So no pics in this post, I'm too tired.

Anyway, you probably heard about the earthquake & tsunami in Japan? I'm really shocked right now. It's just awful what happened. And I've never even been to Japan! And when other places have had similar events I haven't been this shocked. I guess it's just a very importent country to me. But luckily they're well prepared for catastrophes like this. I just really hope there won't be too many deaths.

Also, I read Akipoyo's latest blog post, and she said she was in school in gym class when it happened T_T
And she said she was really scared and told people to be careful.

T_T I wish I could go there and help.


Let's just hope that Japan( or any other place in the world) won't suffer from anymore major earthquakes.

Okay, I guess that's all. Now I'll go watch the news to see if there's any new information on this. ( I hope nothing too dramatic tho)

1 kommentti:

  1. And now there's been a new earhtquake in Niigata T_T this is just awful

    VastaaPoista