torstai 1. joulukuuta 2011

December!

So December 1st, huh? It's practically Christmas!!! And I'm broke....... So no presents for anyone ;___; I feel kinda terrible about that, but it can't be helped.

I haven't really been up to much this week, just hanging at home. Except today we went to check out this new mall that opened in Martinlaakso. I don't have any pictures on that but it wasn't really anything very special. But tomorrow is friday so something interesting will probably happen.... thow it might not be anything that I can blog about... we'll see.

And last but not least a awesomeschmexywebcamcamhopic of moi:




oooh what angelic light!
and also, how come I look like Gretchen from Donnie Darko?( or is it just me?)



Okay, that's all, Byees!






Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti