keskiviikko 27. huhtikuuta 2011

Excited ~

Hi!
Sorry for no update in a really long time! I haven't been able to update cause I couldn't publish my posts. First I thought there was something wrong with my laptop cause I was able to publish on an other computer ( but I was too tired to do it back then lol) but then I tried changing to the new post writing thing ( wtf ) and it worked!
But anyway, that's not the point in this post. What I was really going to tell you is

I'm Going To Stockholm Tomorrow!


Hmm, so you're probably thinking " big deal!why you so excited?" or maybe you're not ( I don't know, I can't read your thoughts lol). But considering that I haven't left my precious home country in 3 years it's no wonder I'm excited ( okay enough of that word already!) Anyway I'm taking my camera with me so when I come back, expect some picture heavy posts ( after like a month I've come back I bet lol I'm a lousy blogger)!  

Annnnyway ( I think I've had quite an abuse of that word to)  this post would be boring without a pic, so here's some random one from a couple of weeks a go:                             



  

Wohoo, so end of this post, I'll hopefully have time to update when I come back on Saturday ( I wish) and after that, it's the first of May yay! Oh oh and that reminds me, Happy belated Easter to all my dear readers!!!

 BYE BYE!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti